Monday, June 13, 2011
Thirteen Blessed Years!
It has been a very blessed 13 years!
~Happy Anniversary to my hero~
"There is no remedy for love but to love more..."
~Henry David Thoreau~
This quote seems to be the theme for my life and oh, what a blessing! Our heart's capacity to love and still love more and more, never ceases to amaze me.
Since my dear husband is in the middle of his busy fire season, we are apart most of this week. We pray that some "together" time is in our near future....So in his absence, I would like to honor our 13 years by singing praises of thanksgiving for the many ways I love him.
13 Ways (For 13 Years) That I Love My Love:
1. I love his Godly heart.
2. I love the times he is home with us, just being a family.
3. I love the way he loves me for who I am.
4. I love the way he owns my heart.
5. I love how he always reaches for my hand when I need it the most.
6. I love his laugh.
7. I love that he works so hard for us.
8. I love when he makes me coffee.
9. I love that he always "tries" to kiss me first when he walks in the door, even if he's bombarded with children;)
10. I love when he takes care of me.
11. I love that we go to bed at the same time...Together.
12. I love his charitable, sweet, self...That he is the epitome of a nice guy!
13. I love that God brought us together!