Listen to God's voice at the foot of the crucifix." ~St. Gaspar del Bufaro~

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Assumption of Mary In The Home

This was such an easy Assumption centerpiece to make for our kitchen table as we begin our school year with Our Lady. It's all courtesy of Jennifer at Crafolic.  She comes up with some fabulous and do-able ideas:)  Thank you, Jennifer!
Wishing everyone a lovely celebration of Our Heavenly Mother. 
"O Mary, my Mother, be my refuge and my shelter.  Give me peace in the storm.  I am tired on the journey.  Let me rest in you. Shelter and protect me." ~St. Bernadette Soubirous~

4 comments:

  1. Your centerpiece turned out so nice! And the quote is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours turned out beautiful, Tiffany! Have a beautiful day on this very special day :) I'll pray for all of those amazing home school mamas that I know in Mass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Tiffany!! Thanks for linking back to me! BTW: My one year old son just climbed onto the table and knocked ours over!! Nasty mess! But I get to make another one!! ;-D (No babies on the table this time!!) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your centerpiece is just beautiful! Love how you support and lift up Jennifer and her creativity through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...