2. Stick with a holy Easter theme for Easter baskets. These are a few photos from our years past....
- One year, we did an 8 week Easter theme study.
- There are so many great Easter books to read during the Easter season. One of my (personal) favorites is the Legend of the Dogwood. I just love this book for the rich illustrations (above) and the story of the Resurrection. Jessica also has a fabulous list at Shower of Roses.
- This Easter Resurrection Terrarium is a project idea we shared this year.
- Other years we keep things to simple Easter Rejoicing...We can't forget to do that!
My hope and prayer is that this helps with some meaningful "Easter planning" out there! Until then, Holy Week is up next. Looking for ideas? This post shares some fond Holy Week blessings.