Listen to God's voice at the foot of the crucifix." ~St. Gaspar del Bufaro~

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lunchtime Hit!

~Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza~

This was a lunchtime'hit' at our house today!
It was a hit for this Mama because it was easy,
fed a lot of mouths at once,
and nutritional too.
It was a hit with the kids because it was something new.
Though it was the same (Natural) peanut butter and Trader Joe's organic strawberry jelly, it was FUN to eat it on warm, crunchy, pizza crust... On this cold and foggy day!

I also place some sliced fruit out in bowls (bananas and blueberries) to add as toppings.  I think strawberries would be good too but we didn't have any on hand.
Much of the food groups were covered all in one sitting,
including  a few glasses of milk!
Trader Joe's has whole wheat pizza dough that I want to try next time.   I think I'll throw in a few scoops of wheat germ or flaxseed meal, 
into the peanut butter too...
Shhhhh.
Off to enjoy the last day or two of Christmas!




3 comments:

  1. Stealth eating...gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daughter would love this. very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought about doing this, but my kids would love it. Thanks for sharing a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...