Listen to God's voice at the foot of the crucifix." ~St. Gaspar del Bufaro~

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Blog Update And Changes


Hello dear readers of this blog~

The events of my marriage and family life have grown more complicated than originally thought, written, and expressed here in the last year.  More has transpired in such a way that I feel it best to honor the privacy of our family by not sharing any more details via this public domain.  However, I do have a plan to keep writing!

For those of you who have been praying for us, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I would appreciate any continued prayers for my husband, my sanity, our whole family's healing and God's will be done. Regardless of the outcome, it is my deepest prayer that this tragedy be turned to triumph in some miraculous way.

 This blog has been a haven for sharing my spiritual journey, alongside of raising a family.  I have met so many wonderful friends and families that I hate to leave behind.  I hope my friends here will keep in touch via email and continue to stop by this blog once in a while. Those of you who check in on me once in awhile have been such a blessing!

Ultimately, I feel called to keep writing, as God sees fit,  because it is my belief that we are not alone on this journey of life and faith.  Most importantly in times of trouble, we need each other to be the hands and feet of Jesus...Who better to share (than you and I) that there's always hope, despite the worst struggle?

I'll continue to share my personal sojourn as I strive to stay anchored to the cross, my battle post.

16 comments:

  1. Love you, Tiffany! You have ALWAYS been an inspiration to me; to all of your readers. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you, Patty! Please keep me in your prayers...This suffering is crushing.

      Delete
  2. Tiffany,

    I've been thinking about you often and keeping you in my prayers, especially today on Father's Day! Continued prayers for you and your family! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tracy. Continued prayers would be a great gift!

      Delete
  3. It is so good to hear from you. I check in from time to time to see if I missed any updates. I will continue to pray for you and your family- for healing and wholeness. The way you share your faith so beautifully on this blog has always inspired me. I will look forward to reading what your write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking in on me, Laurie. I have really appreciated your blog friendship over the years. Your prayers would be a great gift since things are not looking good:(

      Delete
  4. Tiffany, I hope to email you soon. We have had some difficulties lately... nothing like you have been through and continue to go through... but difficulties nonetheless. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I truly mean that. Love, Annita +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to hearing from you, Anita. I will pray for you too! Blessings and much love to you:)

      Delete
  5. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~Hugs~ I understand completely and you will be in my prayers. And wow, what a sculpture of Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This morning it rained for the first time in a month here in Michigan. It was a reminder that sometimes even clouds are blessings. You are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that! This is something I need to remember in the current crushing sorrow. Your prayers are such a blessing!

      Delete
  8. Been praying for you and your family and will continue...
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Michelle...Much needed and appreciated! Blessings to you too:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...