Listen to God's voice at the foot of the crucifix." ~St. Gaspar del Bufaro~

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Holy Trinity~ A Tri-Celebration!

 Holy Trinity Blessings!
I was so excited to use this Fleur-de-Lis Cookie Cutter that I found for sixty cents at a cooking outlet store.  It was perfect for this weekend and our Tri-Celebration! (The Holy Trinity, St. Joan of Arc, and the closing of Mary's Month of May)  I love the many meanings depicted by this symbol.  My wheels are turning with other ways and days to use this fun cookie cutter!
Trinity Pizza
Made by Mama Mary
~I picked up this pizza crust at the grocery store, not paying attention to the brand name until I got home. WHOA!... I nearly jumped out of my shoes when I looked down and saw "Mama Mary's" name on the pizza crust.  Gotta love it!  Not to endorse a particular "brand" but I think I'll be buying this one again.  It was another perfect way to send off the Mary Month of May~
I must admit that I got a kick out of announcing that "Mama Mary" made our pizza for dinner!
This was my "attempt" at cutting out a clover to make Trinity Pizza...Not so good.
I think some of my kids could have done a better job!  But hey, it's the thought that counts, right? 
Mama Mary's Pizza Crust
~A Canvas for your heart's desire~
Add Pizza Sauce and Cheese....Voila!
~We also had a Tri-Colored Green Salad And
Trinity Brownies this weekend~
(Note finger pokes from 2-year old Angel Baby)
Like many of you, I have often taught my children the mystery of the Trinity using St. Patrick's Clover.  Recently, I heard of people using an egg as the 3 parts in 1 body....The shell, egg white & egg yoke=3 parts to 1 egg.  We had this discussion over a family favorite...Egg Boats! (We prefer this name over "deviled" eggs) 
Here are some other photos of things we've used in the past and for St. Patrick's Day...Also serving as my record-keeper!
Banana Trinity Treats
[Spread graham crackers with peanut butter and toss sliced bananas with green food coloring to top the graham crackers] And it's(fairly)healthy too!
Strawberry Surprise
~Trinity craft we made last summer~
Links about Fleur-de-Lis
And another HERE

1 comment:

  1. excellent! A Trinity Pizza is so unique and crative. and I love the Trinity craft: the crown, the cross and the Holy Spirit dove.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...