Listen to God's voice at the foot of the crucifix." ~St. Gaspar del Bufaro~

Monday, January 30, 2012

A Smile Is A Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Isn't this the cutest?
Well, I just had to pass it on since I've got my smile back!
The dentist fixed my mouth so you can barely tell that I have been kicked in the teeth:) I am truly amazed.

Praise God, my appointment today was an answer to prayer...Thank you all so much!  I am truly grateful for everyone who offered a kind thought or prayer on my behalf.

From the dental x-rays, my roots do not appear severed.  This means that the prognosis is good that my teeth will be saved.  Hallelujah!
I was really hoping and praying for this.
It looks like a root canal or 2 might be in my future but all will depend on how the healing goes in these next few weeks.  I'm not out of the woods but thankful for healing, thus far.

I shall not take a smile for granted!
I will spare you the "before" photo...But this is the "after."
You probably can't see the little brace over my front teeth but it's holding everything together quite nicely.  The pain is manageable with Motrin so I am also grateful for that as well.

Thank you again for your compassion and prayers!
Thank you Jesus, Mother Mary, St. Apollonia, All the Angels and Saints for blessings received. 
Here are a few smile quotes to smile about:)

"Peace begins with a smile."
~Mother Teresa~



A smile is a language that even a baby understands.























8 comments:

  1. I was confusing the timeline- somehow I missed your last post until now! Praying still. So thankful that the prognosis is good (or as good as it can be). Your smile is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! Way to be thankful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's one beautiful smile on your face, Tiffany! so so glad to hear the good news. and thanks for the uplifting smile quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an awesome attitude about everything! God bless you! Annita +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you were able to get "fixed up" and are dealing with the discomfort. Thanks for all the great pictures and quotes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news Tiffany! You do have a beautiful smile and will pray that further treatment goes smoothly and that the pain is manageable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...